For foreign students wishing to study in Mexico.
1. VALID PASSPORT AND ONE PHOTOCOPY.
2. LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM THE SCHOOL OR UNIVERSITY.
The school must be authorized to receive foreign students by the Ministry of the Interior. The letter must be recent (30 days) and must show the semester or academic year of study.
4. LETTER OR FINANCIAL SOLVENCY.
Proof of financial solvency issued by a bank or notarized letter from parents stating applicant will receive a monthly income of $300 US dollars during his/her stay in Mexico.
4. SIX (6) PASSPORT FRONT VIEW PHOTOS AND FIVE (5) RIGHT SIDE PHOTOS IN COLOR.
NO AUTOMATIC MACHINE PHOTOS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. ENCLOSED APPLICATION DULY COMPLETED
Detailed information on the school tuition, calendar, etc. should be obtained directly from them. Please check with consulate as language school stays may not apply.
*Last updated July 2010
Applications accepted at Mexican consulates.
Applicants must apply in person between 8am and 12 noon, Monday-Friday.
Please allow document to take at least 24 hrs. for processing